Mark Kubo and Mika Hasbrouck have entered into a partnership to continue offering fine art and framing services to the community of Petersburg.
Mark is an eleven year resident of Petersburg. He is active in the community in several capacities including the Petersburg Arts Council and several social service organizations. In his prior life before Petersburg, he worked in software development in the fields of PC software, desktop and network security, and web applications design and development. Mark is also an amateur photographer and a musician who frequently performs around town.
Mika is a lifelong Petersburg resident. The great granddaughter of true pioneers, her family’s heritage runs deep in Alaska. Mika is a merchant seaman like her great grandfather. She has worked for the Alaska Ferry System for more than a decade and spends a great deal of time with her parents and friends hunting and fishing on the Stikine River much like her grandparents did. She comes by her love of art from the influence of her grandmothers who practiced traditional Aleut and Tlingit weaving styles and the painting lessons from her 5th grade teacher.
We want FireLight Gallery & Framing to be a venue that supports local and regional (Southeast Alaska and the greater Pacific Northwest) artists.
We want to offer our customers a good selection of distinctive, high-quality fine art pieces, jewelry, and unique and artistic household products.
We want to offer quality, custom framing services that will serve to highlight and enhance each artwork.
1. Preference is given to original work created by the artist/consignor.
2. Any items not created by the artist/consignor may be considered for sale or resale at the sole discretion of FireLight Gallery & Framing.
a. The consignor warrants that they hold legal title/ownership of the item for consideration.
b. The consignor accepts any liabilities associated with the consignment and sale of said item.
3. Only items in new or excellent condition will generally be considered for sale or resale. FireLight Gallery & Framing makes determination of condition. Exceptions may be granted for unique, historical, or other qualifiers at the sole discretion of FireLight Gallery & Framing.
4. FireLight Gallery & Framing will evaluate any items offered for consideration and provide notice within a week of decision on items that are and are not accepted for consignment/sale/resale.
a. Items not accepted for sale, resale, or consignment will be returned to the offering person or persons and it is expected that they will retrieve their items in a timely manner.
b. Items accepted for consignment will be held until sold, until the offering party requests their return, or for a period not less than three months. After three months, FireLight Gallery & Framing may request the offering party to accept returns of any unsold items.
5. FireLight Gallery & Framing reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any item for sale, resale, and consignment.
FireLight Gallery & Framing
PO Box 2082, Petersburg, Alaska
Copyright © 2023 FireLight Gallery & Framing - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy